Tasked with eLearning?
Managing Business Critical eLearning Projects Just Got Easier
“Get All the Training and Support You Need to Succeed to Deliver Business Critical eLearning On-Schedule and Budget With Confidence”
Everything You Need to Succeed. Period.
Yes, enjoy success on your first project while having time for your REAL JOB and regaining your weekends.
Is Bootcamp Right for You?
eMA Bootcamp = eLearning Management Academy Bootcamp
Let’s define the term “Bootcamp“. Don’t let it scare you. No, this is not a difficult course, no combat boots or eating survival rations. We chose the term Bootcamp to symbolize you learn a lot of information quickly.
This is an advanced course designed specifically for educating non-training corporate project manager on producing eLearning courses. Invest less than 1/2 day to learn the process and be ready to tackle the Design Phase and save up to 50% on overall production costs.
Use a System.
Managing an eLearning Project can be overwhelming with issues like:
• Managing People In & Outside Your Department
• Choosing The Right SMEs and Consultants
• Meet LMS SCORM Compliance? What is SCORM?
• Selecting and Sequencing Lesson Content
• Holding Productive Status Meetings
• The Never-Ending Review Cycles
• Meet Budget & Project Milestones
So how do you accomplish this? You need a system ready to put to work.
Keep Your Weekends Free & the Project On-Track
Congrats You’re An SME
View an actual Bootcamp video to introduce subject matter experts (SMEs) to their roles and responsibilities.
So often SMEs are given an assignment and are given no guidance. They have no idea about expectations for commitments. Watch this video with your SME and talk about the upcoming project and their important role.
Here’s the 9-Step Plan
Project Management Resolved:
Save Time & Money. Get Results
PATH TO SUCCESS
The Nine-Step Plan offers a clear path to navigate your success from concept to launch. Within the steps are 50+ Tasks and 150+ Activities needed to complete a typical eLearning project. No wonder so many projects fail, there are so many moving parts.
eMA Bootcamp is structured yet flexible to meet you needs.
Follow the system and
You may earn the red cape of Company eLearning Hero.
It’s a Team Effort.
We’ve Got You Covered
STOP staring at a blank sheet of paper.
eMA Bootcamp is the roadmap to success. It’s easy to implement.
Your project is mapped out with details.
We’ve done the heaving lifting. Get Started Today.
Save time, money and actually deliver a Projects quicker.
Yes, it’s possible.
eMA Bootcamp is Offered LIVE and Self-Paced
LIVE Team Training
On-site* or via Desktop Conference
Quick Start: 2 Sessions
Self-Paced Guided Training
Lots of Resources
- Guided LIVE and video Instruction
- Game-changing Detailed Checklists
- Ready-to-Fill Templates
- Six Hours CPE Credit
- Resource Library
- Weekly Q/A Coaching Calls
- Private Project Coaching Calls
- Get Going FAST with Quick Start
Design Phase Explained in 2 Sessions
Bronze Membership $997
(Total Value with Bonuses $1947)
eMA Bootcamp: Bronze Membership
• Full Member Access 3 Months
• Detailed Checklists: 50+ Tasks, 150+ Activities
• Templates: Timeline & Milestones, Statement of Work, Project Plan, Course Outline
PLUS Project Bonuses ($1,500 Value)
• Discovery Kickoff Call 1Hr ($300)
• Accredited 6 Hrs (TEA) CPE Credit
• Course Completion Certificate
• Project Coaching Calls 3 Hrs ($900 value)
• Design2Train Agency Coupon ($300 value)
LIVE TEAM Training $4997
Up to 10 Team Members
Get your team prepared for success!
FIVE-Hour LIVE Consulting Program
Offered LIVE On-Site* or via Remote Desktop
PLUS $9,050 Bonuses
* LIVE training delivered in Houston, Atlanta, or Phoenix metro areas. All other cities are serviced via Desktop Training Sessions or require additional Trainer travel / per diem expenses.
Call: 281-367-1282 (M-F 9a – 4p CST)