eMA Bootcamp TEAM Training
$4,997 + $,9050 Bonuses = $14,047 Total Value
FIVE-Hour Consulting Program Offered via Live Remote
Who should attend?
For the Morning Session: Invite your supervisor and VP/Director (we refer to as the Champion), subject matter experts (SMEs), and internal project training developers (eLearning instructional designer and content developers).
For the Afternoon Session: Invite your supervisor, SMEs, and internal project training developers (eLearning instructional designer and content developers).
The TEAM Training Curriculum
• Morning Session: TWO-Hour Project Overview
• Afternoon Session: THREE-Hour Working Session Focused on Starting to Prepare Your eLearning Project
Individual Notebooks (Afternoon Session) contains:
• Detailed Checklists: (50+ Tasks, 150+ Activities) for All Four Phases
• Design Phase Key Templates: Timeline & Milestones, Statement of Work, Project Plan, Course Outline
• Worksheets: Interviews, Decision-Tree Matrices, Email Templates, Content Review Docs, Video Release Forms
We provide a copy of all project documents electronically on a Thumb drive
PLUS Bonuses ($9050 Value):
• 1.5 Hr Pre-Event Planning Call ($250)
• 4 Hrs T&M & SOW Critique & Coaching Call ($1000 value)
• 6 Hrs CPE Credit (TX Educ Agency) for attendees
• CPE Course Certificate for attendees
• 4 Hrs Project-Related Coaching Calls ($800 value)
• Design2Train ID Agency Services Coupon ($1,000 value)
• 3 Month Access (5 persons): Bootcamp (Online) ($3,000 value)
• 3 Month Access (5 persons): Resource Library, Wkly Q/A Coaching Calls ($3,000 value)
Questions? Please contact us prior to enrollment.
Contact Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 281-367-1282 (M-F 9a - 4p CST)
= = = = = = = = = = =
Named Company Use License
eMA Bootcamp TEAM Training is sold as a license to the named company department or division. Sharing or resale of any training components outside the named company department or division is in violation of the user agreement.
This consulting service is offered as a no-refund service policy once the day of training has been delivered.
By enrolling you agree to abide by the Named Company Use License and Refund Policy as stated above. eMA Bootcamp TEAM Training Investment is $4,997 with a $1,997 non-refundable deposit to reserve a training date / location. Final payment of $3,000 is due and deliverable on the training day.